Saturday 20 August 2011

Korean style Japanese restaurant.


I visited Tokyo susibar in Epping.

The name is 'Tokyo'sushibar but actually it is onwed by Korean

and taste is a bit different with the foods made by japanese.


Front door.
It is just 1munite away from the station.



I orded sushi and udon set. $13 bocks. It is reasonable price.
 Left picture is zoomed sushi. and left one is set menue picture.




Hm. It is different with real Japanese udon.
It is simple and um.. how to describe..
clean and simple.







Price:4/5
- This restaurant offers lunch special menue at luch time. They are quite cheap and less than 10 bocks.

Interior:3.5/5
-There is no big space for large number of people, but small space is enough for cusomers who find
this restaurant.

Service:3/5
-hm.... nothing to commend. just soso.. not bad

Environment.3.5/5
-simple and quite. It is not a luxury restaurant so you rather not to expect good mood but I like it.



 This restaurant is quite close to my home and I visit here every time I want to eat sushi.
You can pay more and have more tasty sushi in other place but if you dont wanna go far and
have a meal in neighborhood. I recommend here!
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment