Saturday 20 August 2011

Pesro's PIZZZA!!!!

Hi everyone. Lets start.!!!
I went to rock climbing which is organised by SIBT student's club.

They organise many activities like going zoo and Lunar park.

And this time I participated in rock climbing!


This is the place and there are many cources.



Cool guy.

Real man's sports
And after that I felt really hungry. On the way to home I visited Pizza and brought it home.
The name is PERO"S PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'taste is everything'
I can tell
they feel so much proud of thir pizza.


opened..
 Sorry. Because I was so busy for eating , I forgot to take pics of pizza. I noticed that when only last pieace is left qq.

open your mouse

and bite it!
taste was good. furthermore it is located in qute near my place.

In front of Epping Club.

Pedro's pizza

I want to give 5 mark for the taste.

I felt smells from that pizza restaurant was quite good whenever I pass there.

Price cheap. 12 bocks I will give 5 mark.

I have no comment about interior design of the shop as it is take away!!!!!






I recommend you to eat Pedro's pizza.

1 comment:

  1. I just had dinner but looking at that pizza is making me hungry D= looks so nice ><

    ReplyDelete